Thursday, December 17, 2009

ANN IN HEAVEN

Would you meet me?
Would you talk with me?
Would you walk with me?
If I saw you in heaven.


You will be happy,
You are fulfill with joy,
It's nothing I can do,
I just spectating you from behind.


I know I don't belong here,
I must walked out,
And let my tears down,
To see you stay in heaven.


Would you accept me?
Would you love me?
Would you stay by my side?
'Cause I know I don't deserve it.


My tears fall down,
When I watch you feel the happiness,
My heart parish,
'Cause I am not good as you.


Would you help me stand?
'Cause I feel down so crush.
And I know,
You will ignore it.


I am just dull and unperfect,
I do not deserve you,
No one never ever understand me,
And everyone seems hates me.


I walked out,
With my hands on the pocket,
And my head look down,
My tears down again.


When I walked out from there,
I looked back at you,
You still enjoy the moment,
And never look at me again.


I must be strong,
To face what is in front of me,
I just can keep,
My sadness now.


I cried for you,
I prayed for you,
I thinking about you,
I only hoped that I can be together with you,
For just a while or once.


And I know you will push it,
I know you will mocking me,
And I dedicated this for you,
You will be good in heaven,
Ann...


--------ToKaN Al-MaNSuR------

No comments:

Post a Comment