Saturday, January 5, 2013

As The Writing Starts Here

(originally write on 24/6/2012)


As the time passes by
And I cannot lie
Why oh why?
Please tell me why?

As the ticks runs fast
When it will be last?
And it's going to be a must
To see your face for the last.

As the wind blows smoothly
What it could be?
Between you and me
Because you with somebody.

As the wheels goes around
What would I found?
He takes you runaround
While I fell onto the ground.

As the duck floating
Still, I'm here standing
Waiting and waiting
The love that doesn't calling.

As Jack cut down the timber
I started to wonder
Why he would be the lover?
The winner of your chamber.

As the writing stops here
I drunk a root beer
And I hope you can hear
That I wanted to be your lover
FOREVER!


--------ToKaN AL-MaNSuR-------

No comments:

Post a Comment