Sunday, November 15, 2009

FOR STEPHANIE

The time for temporary fights has come...
All of my friends and other people same age of mine in Malaysia fights too...
Fights for their future of life...
SPM determine their way of life...
What about me?
Hey, I'm just still like them...
Prepare for a battle...
But, just a little...
Because I know my ability is...


Before get into battlefield...
I got a sudden attack...
Not an ambush...
It is just an attack on my feelings towards Stephanie...
Man, I almost parish with that attack...
My heart almost crush because of her...
She simply does too...


It is true that I'm not perfect...
Such a fool that smoke cigarettes and has half teeth in front...
I know that I didn't handsome and macho even masculine...
After the attack, I slowly get up and heal my wounds that torture my heart...
All of that things happen to me, I still forgive her...
Because I know I was nothing, worthless...


In this wounded heart, I simply march onto the battlefield...
After fight for a while, then back to take some breath...
While waiting for the results of that war, I gonna take some clean income...
For my supply on the other days to come...
And I didn't care whatever my results is..
If it is good, I will continue to study...
If it not, I will continue to search for a clean income...


But whatever is happen, I will not forget Stephanie...
She is the one I'm sincerely love...
I has spend some times to get near with her...
I help her with her previous problems...
Although it is solve or not, I don't know...
The question now whether she likes me or not?
I really truthly, sincerely, really love, care, like of her...
She almost let down my hope towards her...
But, I still hold it...
I know I secretly like her...
I like to be in this situation...


What if she still rejects me?
What I'm gonna do?
On her attack at the old days, I'm closely to lose my path...
Only Islam gets me on to the true straight way...
And now, if she rejects me, I'm okay...
I'm fine, I will be alright...
But, my feelings will cry because of it...


Now, I hope and pray for your success, Stephanie...
I know you was a good one...
You are the great woman I had knew,,,
After this war, I will gone...
Gone from and for you...
Stephanie, the one that I adore...
You will be great...
And I will be fine...
And I still right behind you...


--------ToKaN AL-MaNSuR--------

No comments:

Post a Comment