Thursday, September 29, 2011

Flowers



Thanks to you
'Cause you have save me
You always there
When I would need you.

Now
After all the pain along
You came
What a bless.

The vision of you
Keep me better slowly
As we try to keep the ties
I hope it will get more stronger later.

You can see in my eyes
That I want you
To be with me
Together.

I fear of rejection
And can get along with it
But, don't push me
After all steps I climb towards you.

It is a gift
That you remember me
Tears of happiness
Expressing my feeling at the moment.

Deep in my heart
There is you
Lightning the dark
As it slowly parish me.

Now
You were always on my mind
I don't care of anything
I just want to imagine you.

At least, I'm trying
You know that
It won't fade away easily
Especially on this crucial time.

If you say no
It's okay
Because I'm dying
Of everything.


--------ToKaN AL-MaNSuR--------

No comments:

Post a Comment