Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Where Were You?

Anne,
Where were you?
My eyes doesn't seem right
Where were you?

Anne,
Where is your step?
It is now gone
Is this an illusion?
Where were you?

Anne,
I truly miss you
Deeply in my heart
Don't mention it
It is all true.

Anne,
Swiftly you fly away
Please, retreat
I'm begging you
Please come back.

Anne,
We lost the wishing of ours
Big obstacle lies in front of me
I am bleeding confront it.

Anne,
Image of perfection
Visualize in front of me
Making me floating away
In fantasy.

Anne,
May you safe and great back there
I'm totally drowned on you
A words from you
Is the best thing I ever had.

Anne,
My Eid light seems small
Without ties of yours
But, it still light up
Forever and ever.

Anne,
That black suits with you
You look so fine
Everything fits you
What a perfection.

Anne,
I know you're someone
You have a great relationship with him
How jealousy am I
Exceeding.

Anne,
Looks you have write down the dots
I hope you write down a letter
For continue the ship
Between us.

Anne,
Let's get real
I adore you
Always.


--------ToKaN AL-MaNSuR--------

No comments:

Post a Comment